We have a curriculum that is tailored to fit budding media professionals. Our courses dynamically encompass a variety of media combinations that help our students go back in the industry equipped with essential knowledge.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBA (with Aviation)
- BBA (with Global Immersion)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BCOM (with CA/CS)
- BSC (Computer Science, Journalism & Psychology)
- BA (Political Science, Journalism & English)
- BA (Journalism, Psychology & English Literature)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- BCA (with Data Analytics & AI)
- BA (Media Studies)
- BA (Film Studies)
- BA (Journalism, History & Tourism)
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
COVID & The College
As the world fights the COVID pandemic, we have implemented certain measures to ensure the safety of our staff and optimal working of the college.
We have a daily scheduled fumigation service that operates at the end of each day. Automated aerosol fumigation devices clean the surfaces and air of any virus deposits.
All common areas have been marked with the necessary social distancing markers for the safety of our staff. Masks are compulsory inside the campus and hand-sanitzation points have been made widely available.
Through the pandemic, we have pioneered in providing our students with online classes. Online classes have facilitated our students to stay in touch with the curriculum while maintaining self quarantine and lock-down mandates from the Government.
As a first, we have successfully conducted online examinations at ST PAULS COLLEGE. The processes created are now a benchmark for online examinations in the future.