ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru has established a Grievance Redressal Committee under the direct supervision of the Principal and other nominated members.
- To inculcate an accountable and responsive attitude among all the stakeholders in order to ensure a harmonious educational atmosphere in the college
- To redress grievances reported by the students of the college and thereby uphold the dignity of the college
- To ensure a strife free atmosphere in the campus through promotion of cordial student-teacher and student-student relationship
- To address complaints regarding harassment of any kind
- To redress academic grievances
Rules and Regulations:
- Complaints should either be sent to the official email id or be dropped in the suggestion box.
- The merits of the complaints lodged by students will be thoroughly evaluated.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the members in person.
- Any act that prevents or disrupts the regular academic activity will be taken seriously.