The Internal Quality Assurance Cell in ST PAULS COLLEGE focuses on developing a system that can bring about quality in the overall performance of the institution by creating structures and procedures for ensuring progressive, efficient and effective performance of academic and administrative tasks in higher education. It channelizes all the measures, initiatives and efforts of the institution towards a well-integrated holistic development. It also develops parameters according to NAAC in academic and administrative functions of the institution. The cell ensures continuous student development and progression, student-centric learning environment, quality faculty and knowledge updation. IQAC also makes sure that the institution receives constant feedback from the stakeholders which are analysed and applied for quality enhancement. The cell organizes inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars, Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), and various other activities for academic and extracurricular excellence. Periodic Academic Audit is undertaken by the cell and is followed up.
To be instrumental in attaining academic excellence.
- To develop and apply quality benchmarks in academic, non-academic and administrative activities
- To create a data base of all academic and administrative activities in the form of photographs, videos and reports
- To conduct periodic academic audit to ensure quality sustenance
In tune with the vision and mission of ST PAULS COLLEGE, the IQAC is committed to quality sustenance in higher education by ensuring holistic growth of all through regular self-evaluation and promotion of core values.
- Development of quality policy and standards for various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Establish a conducive environment for quality education and effective implementation of curriculum.
- Quality Assurance through documentation and academic audit.
- Evaluate and suggest institutional innovative practices.
- Promote research culture among staff and students.
- Encourage departments to organize seminars, workshops, orientation programs and faculty development programmes.
- Record and maintain data of all events, activities, programmes, projects, meetings, seminars, conferences, achievements, publications, curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities related to staff, students, management and alumni
- Assist in preparing the academic calendar and annual strategic plan both at department level and institutional level
- Organize induction Programme for the new faculty members
- Organize induction programme for First year UG and PG students
- Conduct periodic academic audit
Core Committee Members
Principal and Chairperson
Fr. Thomas M J, SSP
Dr. Babu V
Dr. Kavitha G. Singh, IQAC Coordinator, Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Dr. Kanishka K, IQAC Coordinator, St Joseph’s College, Bangalore
Fr. Arokia Swamy
Mr. Jenin Raj
Sr. Nirmala Joyce