The Department of Management of ST PAULS COLLEGE was established in the year 2016. The Department is fully committed to provide quality education in management to form today’s generation to face the industrial and business demands. From a few students in 2016, the department has witnessed a remarkable growth in the span of just four years. The main aim is to offer superior quality, affordable and professional education in view of shaping students with high ethical, moral and leadership qualities. The program provides skill-based management education through experiential learning with the help of business lab and ICT tools. Industrial and field visits, projects, internships, seminars, case studies, etc., help the learning interesting and experiential. The program is affiliated to the Bangalore University and is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Department of Management
Provide academic excellence and value-based education to create professionals for a better tomorrow
- To provide contextually relevant management education.
- To give a global perspective through value-based education for social transformation.
- To train the students with required levels of competence for employment in both the domestic and global market.
- To prepare students for higher education in Management Studies.
- To train students with the required skills for self-employment.
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in the areas of management.
- To inculcate the use of Information and Communication Technology in the teaching-learning process.
- To develop a team of competent and qualified faculty.
- To explore training and development opportunities for students and faculty members.