Student Council members of the college are elected based on good character and solid academic, co-curricular and extracurricular standing. They officially represent all the students of the college. The council members identify and help solve problems encountered by the students by reporting them to the management. The 6-member student council is comprised of the President, Vice-President, two Sports Secretaries and two Cultural Secretaries. The council members have to be model students in the campus.
- To live and promote human values and the values of the institution
- To collaborate closely with the student volunteers during various events in the college
- To help maintain the discipline of the institution
- To encourage students to volunteer in the University, State, National and International level cultural and sports competitions
- To collaborate with other clubs like CSA, NSS and Health Club, and other outreach activities
- To help organize intra-collegiate sports and cultural events